by Jay Shetty
EARLY RISER, First success habit challenge by Jay Shetty. I have seen his live video and it is so Impactful, you can see from him that he wants you to learn wherever you are in this world. Jay Shetty, he is known for creating videos, storytelling, filmmaking that viral on Facebook. His tagline “Making Wisdom Go Viral”
BEING AN EARLY RISER
- Focus on yourself.
- Solid Morning and evening routine.
- Waking up energized
- Mindset is ready for the next day
- Wakes up with energy, empowered, enlivened, and enlightened
- Wake up before 6 am
Self-made millionaires wake up 3 hours before their working hours.
GREAT PEOPLE WHO WAKE UP EARLY
- Apple CEO, Tim Cook wakes up at 3:45 am
- Michelle Obama, she is working out at 4:30 am
- Richard Branson wakes up at 5:45 am
- Benjamin Franklin wakes at 5:00 am
- and so many more!!
but before we go into an early riser, a great evening routine can determine whether you can wake up early feeling great!
- Close phone 1 hour before sleep
- Change clothes in the evening
- Drink water
- Eat 2 hours or more before you sleep
- Read books or have an evening conversation with a friend or family
- Sleep at darkness
TO BE WRITTEN ON PIECE OF PAPER
- Write your reminder for tomorrow
- Write your Affirmation for tomorrow
an example is “I am excited for tomorrow
- Journal – write things you want to forgive and what you are thankful about.
example is “I let go of the pain that I got from my work” “I am thankful that I got money to support my basic needs”
- Write why is it important for you to wake up early
the Evening routine is the most important thing to wake up feeling great every morning. Without a solid evening routine, when you try to sleep your mind wanders and that makes you stress. It is because you did not write things that your mind carry, Let go of it and Relax!
IDEAL MORNING ROUTINE
- Drink water!
- do Meditation
- Wake up 3 hours early before you go to work
- Reading and many more…
- there is a lot of routines you can implement in your life just choose 1 and make it a habit. Then if you are comfortable enough try implementing another, or upgrade it into much better
TO LEARN IT FASTER, GO AHEAD AND PICK 1 IDEA – TRY TO TAKE ACTION DAILY FOR A WEEK OR MORE TO MAKE IT AUTOMATIC! SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER SO YOU’LL BE UPDATED WHEN THERE IS A NEW POST!
LEARN FASTER BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE OUR MIND BLOWING STRATEGIES